Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
WyndhamUS$67
TripadvisorUS$67
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$67
TravelocityUS$67
Lol.travelUS$75
All reviews needed a place to stay front desk staff stores and restaurants football game room was clean hot tub staying at this hotel pleasant stay pool ihop michigan freeway detroit
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2022

issues of nausea, shortness of breath, light headedness, and a burning sensation in the eyes troubling from the heating and cooling from all 4 of us, had to change rooms at 3 am, ignored by staff, no one available to help at 3 am, not enough towels for 4 people, no pool or hot tub and was not emailed about the drained pool and hot tub before visit (the only reason we came here), bathroom terribly dirty.

Date of stay: July 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank armstrongs429
Reviewed 15 August 2022 via mobile

My husband and I booked a month ago. We arrived @430, check in was @3...to find out no room available due to poor management of housekeeping. When asked if our room would be ready by 8pm, they stated possibly. Possibly? I paid for this a month ago! We canceled, got a refund and went elsewhere. We have been coming there every month for the last 6 months... never again I would avoid this location, the poor has been in disrepair for 4 months now, and no guarantee even when u have a paid reservation

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank dianagB3660EL
Reviewed 6 July 2022

rooms are getting dated. Age is starting to show. No frills place to say.. nice thing is that everything is clean. Due to covid no room cleaning. Have to manage it yourself. Just an o.k. location. Temper your expectation when staying at this hotel.
Great area.. lots of stores within short walking distance.

Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed 19 June 2022

Whenever my wife and I are traveling I always read TripAdvisor reviews before we stay just to make sure we are in a clean place to sleep. This Wyndham in Brighton Michigan is clean, well-kept, and very nice. No problems whatsoever. The people leaving bad reviews about the pool not being up and running should take into account all of the nice things at the hotel and that it is nice and clean.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2022

Horrible staff. Tried to cancel due to pool hot tub not working (they were when I made the reservation) manager was out of town. Didn’t respond to Expedia’s email ended up charging me and still won’t respond to my phone calls.

Date of stay: May 2022