Cadillac Inn
Hampton Inn Cadillac(Cadillac)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$99
US$110
Hermann's Hotel(Cadillac)
Agoda.com
All reviewswould definitely stay here againfree breakfastrecommend this hotelmotelpettcrateslinenshallway
Reviewed 7 April 2017

So, I have stayed at this particular hotel before and had a great experience. They did NOT disappoint on this stay, either! I had my dog with me and there was a minimal charge to have my pup with me. I also backed into their post on their awning and did some damage to a rain gutter. OOPS! The owner was more than understanding and we took care of it straight away! I need to come back to Cadillac in June and I will be staying at the Cadillac Inn again! Such a nice, clean, quiet hotel and the owners are more than amazing!!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Totally acceptable for a spur of the moment decision. Updated. Clean. Covenient to Caberfae ski area. Reasonable price. If you are a light sleeper, take earplugs or bedside fan because heat will cycle on and off all night.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

We stayed here on our way back home from vacation. The roads were getting bad so we looked for a reasonable place to hole up for the night. This motel was very clean and just what we needed. Our TV was a flat screen but for some reason the picture didn't fill up the entire screen making the print hard to read. But we were too tired to care. The breakfast was minimal and the dining area was cold so we took the food back to our room. We will definitely keep this motel in mind should we ever need to stop for the night and resume our drive home the next day when the weather and roads improve.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

We found this motel to be clean and inviting. It has recently been renovated due to a fire and was very comfortable.

The host went out of his way to accommodate us when we decided to spend an extra night. We had to change rooms but went the extra distance to see that we were happy with our stay.

Breakfast is free but sparse but I didn't expect much since the price was so affordable. Besides, there are several good restaurants in the area.

A good visit and pleasant hosts.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Cadillac Inn on August 19. We were on our way to Bear Lake on route 115. Cadillac Inn is super convenient to 115 as it is a block away on route 55. You do not have to drive into Cadillac. This motel is very clean and has been nicely renovated with a new bathroom, an enclosed hall making this place have inside doors. The bed and linens are fresh and clean. The room has a chair and a desk and TV. The morning breakfast is continental with no hot food but it is quite adequate to start your day. You may eat at the few tables in the office area or take it back to your room. We had a great stay at the Cadillac Inn.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple