“A nice little non-chain inn”
Review of Cadillac Inn

Cadillac Inn
Cadillac Inn
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Cadillac
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

After reading the reviews for the Cadillac In, I figured I would give it a try for a overnight getaway for my wife and I. The design is unique in that all the rooms are on the backside but open up into an interior hallway instead of an open parking lot. The rates were very reasonable, too, and they did not put a hold on my card like the chain hotels do.

When we arrived, we were greeted by a nice elderly gentleman who is a friend of the family that owns it. He gave us our keys and told us if we had any issues, he was glad to help. When we went to our room, we found the door wide open but it was clean. I went back and mentioned this to the gentleman, who told me that the previous occupants checked out late and so it was the last room cleaned. (Housekeeping forgot to close the door.).

The room was large and had the typical for a room- fridge, microwave, flat screen TV. The beds were comfortable and the linens were surprisingly soft, not the typical sandpaper quality found at budget motels.

We went out to eat and take an auto tour of the area. We returned at 1030 pm to find fellow travelers lighting off fireworks in the front. Much to our relief, we could not hear any of them from our room; this is one of the quietest inns I have ever stayed in.

Breakfast in the morning was your basic continental breakfast, which was more than adequate for us. The owners were there, and were quite friendly. Checking out was so ridiculously simple- put your keys in a box.

If in the area again, I would stay here. I would also recommend this inn to others.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bartman40s

Reviewed 7 April 2017

So, I have stayed at this particular hotel before and had a great experience. They did NOT disappoint on this stay, either! I had my dog with me and there was a minimal charge to have my pup with me. I also backed into their post on their awning and did some damage to a rain gutter. OOPS! The owner was more than understanding and we took care of it straight away! I need to come back to Cadillac in June and I will be staying at the Cadillac Inn again! Such a nice, clean, quiet hotel and the owners are more than amazing!!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Totally acceptable for a spur of the moment decision. Updated. Clean. Covenient to Caberfae ski area. Reasonable price. If you are a light sleeper, take earplugs or bedside fan because heat will cycle on and off all night.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

We stayed here on our way back home from vacation. The roads were getting bad so we looked for a reasonable place to hole up for the night. This motel was very clean and just what we needed. Our TV was a flat screen but for some reason the picture didn't fill up the entire screen making the print hard to read. But we were too tired to care. The breakfast was minimal and the dining area was cold so we took the food back to our room. We will definitely keep this motel in mind should we ever need to stop for the night and resume our drive home the next day when the weather and roads improve.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

We found this motel to be clean and inviting. It has recently been renovated due to a fire and was very comfortable.

The host went out of his way to accommodate us when we decided to spend an extra night. We had to change rooms but went the extra distance to see that we were happy with our stay.

Breakfast is free but sparse but I didn't expect much since the price was so affordable. Besides, there are several good restaurants in the area.

A good visit and pleasant hosts.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cadillac
25.3 km away
20.7 km away
Sun-N-Snow Motel
Sun-N-Snow Motel
#12 of 14 in Cadillac

Been to Cadillac Inn? Share your experiences!