US$97
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$80
US$78
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskpull out couchheavy snowmicrowave and mini fridgethe main highwaynext morningfree hot breakfastchecked in quicklypool and hot tubleave earlydowntown areacomfortable bedconvenient locationtraverse citydefinitely stay here againstaff was friendlyups
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

We are loyal members of the IHG rewards program and have consistently been treated as a valued customer. Not on this trip. I had reserved two rooms several weeks ago, and requested adjoining rooms. Upon checking in around 6:00pm was told that I could not have adjoining rooms....the hotel was booked for the night. Why my request was not honored is a wonder to me, I was given no explanation besides "the hotel is booked up for the night ". I had requested adjoining rooms, and was certainly arriving early enough to get them.... but no. The price of over $400 for the two rooms is also excessive. There weren't even glasses in the bathroom, you had to make a special trip to the front desk for pool towels....this is not a place I will stay again and you shouldn't either.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Rachel R, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cadillac, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Good morning! Thank you for taking the time to complete a review for us. I apologize that we weren't able you get you in adjoining rooms. I can see that it made for a very frustrating stay. We have very few adjoining rooms, most of which adjoin with handicap accessible rooms. It appears that these rooms were occupied with guests who needed the accessibility, that these rooms offer. I want you to know that we do appreciate your loyalty as an IHG Rewards Club member and we wish to thank you for choosing to stay with us during your travels. We are very sorry that this happened on your most recent stay with us but do hope that we have the opportunity to have you as our guest again. Have a wonderful day and thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express of Cadillac, MI.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Used this hotel as a base for traveling around northwest Michigan. Price was better than the tourist areas near the coast. Hotel was very neat and clean, and very quiet. Breakfast was very good with several choices.
Didn't get to use the pool, but it looked very inviting.

Will stay here again if we we are in the area

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Pabbwb

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel as your go-to choice for visiting the Northwestern part of lower Michigan! We are glad to hear that you had a pleasant trip and that our staff helped to make it great! Have a wonderful day and thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express of Cadillac, MI.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

I checked in on July 11th. I had requested early check in and was able to check in when I arrived at noon. My room was originally for a king but the only room available was a queen. It was no big deal so I took it. When I opened the door it was very hot and stuffy. I cranked the air on and left for a couple of hours. When I returned it was somewhat cooler but not nearly cool enough. I turned it down before leaving again about an hour later around 5. When I returned after 9 pm it was even hotter. I went to the front desk and talked to Erica and she came down to see for herself how stifling it was. She immediately called the maintenance person and he came about 30 min later. While waiting in the lobby Erica asked if I needed anything and apologized several times. Unfortunately, Dave was unable to fix it so they moved me to another room. I was lucky as the hotel had been sold out. The next morning I stopped at the front desk to return keys and they offered me $20 off and an extra 1000 points for my inconvenience. I thought this was fair and they were more than accommodating. Erica was wonderful and I truly appreciated her caring and helpful attitude. I do think this hotel is in some need of renovations and honestly, the air in my second room wasn't the coldest lol I would stay here again. Customer service was fabulous and that's sometimes difficult to come by these days.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Rachel R, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cadillac, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2017

Good morning! Thank you for taking time to give us a review. We really appreciate your feedback! I'm so sorry that you experienced the issue with your air conditioner but I am glad to hear that our staff was quick to respond to this for you. We apologize for the inconveniences your experienced and hope that we will get the opportunity to have you as our guest again. We hope that you have a wonderful day and thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express of Cadillac, MI!

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

I was driving across the state and stopped in for the night. The room was quite and comfortable. I like seeing a welcome note on a table from someone at the hotel. I immediately felt they cared. The continental breakfast was better than most
Overall a good stay

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Rachel R, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cadillac, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2017

Thank you for your kind review! I'm pleased to hear that our hotel was a welcome sight after your long drive! Our staff strives to make our guests as comfortable as possible! We hope that when you happen to travel this way again that you choose to stay with us. Thank you!

Reviewed 3 April 2017

A solid place to lay your head. Good wifi. Good breakfast. Good beds and pillows. The check-in service was as expected at this company; good and pleasant people. I had tried the Hampton Inn on my previous trip and will not go back to the one in Cadillac.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your kind review Eric! We were so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff helped to make it great! We look forward to having you as our guest again soon!