“Total Rip Off!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 31 March 2015

The manner in which they offer their menu is totally deceiving. My $4.50 hamburger turned into $8.00 after I added basic condiments. They offered my friend homemade toast but failed to mention that it cost $3.50 per slice. $7.00 for toast with breakfast???
This place is a rip off!! Beware!!

2  Thank Gary H

Reviewed 5 December 2014

The Cinnamon french toast is probably the best I have ever had! That being said the hours of operation and unreliability is extremely frustrating. However it is the kind of whole in the wall family business that I love to experience and give my business to.

Reviewed 6 October 2014

The menus is somewhat limited but the food is delicious. The service is friendly and efficient. While you re there I recommend that you add a loaf of the cinnamon bread to take home with you.

Reviewed 11 September 2014

The French toast and cinnamon rolls are to die for. Yes, it is expensive. If we wanted cheap and quick we would have gone to to a fast food place. I have gone to this place for over 30 yrs including times with screaming little kids. The place is usually packed with little room for servers. I can't make food like they can so it is my treat when I am Charlevoix.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Food was average at best. Service is ok. The prices are ridiculous!!! $4.25 per slice of French toast. Almost $4 for a glass of OJ. $4 for 3 little strips of bacon. The omelet was so small is was funny, Oh, and my favorite. If you want pure Michigan maple Syrup at $2.50.
Stay away!!! I think is was $42 for two people with tip. lol