“Terrible, Just Terrible”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 21 April 2015 via mobile

If I ever go Charlevoix, definitely go somewhere else, anywhere else.
The only way to describe it is terrible, just terrible.

1  Thank SDT1972

Reviewed 31 March 2015

The manner in which they offer their menu is totally deceiving. My $4.50 hamburger turned into $8.00 after I added basic condiments. They offered my friend homemade toast but failed to mention that it cost $3.50 per slice. $7.00 for toast with breakfast???
This place is a rip off!! Beware!!

2  Thank Gary H
Reviewed 5 December 2014

The Cinnamon french toast is probably the best I have ever had! That being said the hours of operation and unreliability is extremely frustrating. However it is the kind of whole in the wall family business that I love to experience and give my business to.

Reviewed 6 October 2014

The menus is somewhat limited but the food is delicious. The service is friendly and efficient. While you re there I recommend that you add a loaf of the cinnamon bread to take home with you.

Reviewed 11 September 2014

The French toast and cinnamon rolls are to die for. Yes, it is expensive. If we wanted cheap and quick we would have gone to to a fast food place. I have gone to this place for over 30 yrs including times with screaming little kids. The place is usually packed with little room for servers. I can't make food like they can so it is my treat when I am Charlevoix.