1,760 results
All reviews crown metropol luxe king pool area luxe view loft suite atrium restaurant room service spa room car park bistro guillaume swan river great room modo mio my birthday food court an upgrade valet parking
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

The Crown Metropol hotel is a stylish, smart and modern hotel that has so much to offer for its guests. The hotel provides, an immaculate poolside area with glamorous shelter/hut, day beds, main relaxation pool and family pool area with waterslides for the kids. Outside in the alfresco area they have a bar and grill cafe, which is ideal for grabbing a drink and something to eat without actually going inside and wetting the floors. The hotel also has a casino, which you will see right before you enter into the Metropol hotel. The hotel is spectacular, as its all about the nightlife experience. The bars, restaurants and the people come alive at night, with all that the hotel has to offer from live music, the casino, hanging out lounges, nightclubs and all the bars/restaurants. Now the next part is my favourite aspect of the hotel and that is, 'The Atrium'. (Perths finest buffet dining venue) I had the breakfast buffet and man oh man, that was the best buffet ever. I truly recommend this hotel in Perth!

Stayed: May 2017
CrownHotelsGM, General Manager at Crown Metropol Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Thank you for your excellent review, Manté V.

It was a pleasure to learn that your recent stay was so positive and you found the hotel ambience "elegant and luxurious". We are indeed privileged to have a wide range of facilities including our resort style pool area and access to the numerous entertainment venues across the Crown Perth complex.

I hope to have the chance to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I stayed here when travelling for work. It is a very comfortable place to stay with lovely rooms, friendly staff and plenty of dining options around after a long day at work. The breakfast was also lovely and there was excellent access to taxis at all times.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
CrownHotelsGM, General Manager at Crown Metropol Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

Thank you for your five-star review, Dyella79.

It was great to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Your comments regarding our "lovely comfortable rooms" and "friendly staff" are very much appreciated and I will be sure to share them with my team.

We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Very good experience as above city hotel , nearby acess to all parts of the city .
Nearby Restaurant are Chinese , Indian and other facilities such as supermarket open 7/7 for anything you wish to have .

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Room looks nice with the sliding screen to the bath. Got a view of the car park, tv controls jumped 4 channels every time you tried to change channels, room right outside ice machine (noisy) and the mattress had big dips where you would roll in. Enjoyed being so close to everything downstairs and not having to get wet or waiting for a train.. mmm.. might stay in the city next time!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear emmamarielaveryl,

Thank you for sharing your feedback following your stay. I was sorry to hear that we missed the mark in certain areas and rest assured I will be following up with the relevant department managers.

I certainly hope we have the chance to welcome you back again soon for a more positive experience.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed here when I was travelling for work. The staff were nice, the breakfast was good and the gym was small but functional. My room was clean and a decent size. I was on the ground floor so no nice window views. There is free parking in the Burswood complex and quite a few restaurant options. It is easy to get to from the airport.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business