1,758 results
All reviews crown metropol luxe king pool area luxe view loft suite atrium restaurant room service spa room car park swan river bistro guillaume great room modo mio my birthday food court an upgrade valet parking
Reviewed 7 December 2017

I recently visited Crown Metropol for a work trip in October. Very grand hotel with ample amounts to spread out. The staff were very friendly and the bedrooms were immaculate and clean. They offered one of the largest buffet style breakfasts I've seen downstairs! Would stay again for sure

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Had the pleasure of staying at Crown Metropol for a conference. Time for laps in the small indoor pool and some time on the deck outside in the Perth sunshine. Breakfast service was good and lovely openness in the atrium location dished up good light to go with the diverse buffet offerings.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 December 2017

We enjoyed an excellent short stay at the Crown Metropol in Perth recently. The recently renovated hotel has lovely, spacious rooms which are very well maintained and very tastefully decorated - elegant and luxurious. The grounds of the whole Crown complex are very impressive. The Burswood location is removed from downtown Perth which is a consideration for prospective guests. Nevertheless there was an excellent new VIPIT taxi service at the hotel. A great choice for leisure and business travellers.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay here with work colleagues as part of our end of year function, room was wonderful and spacious which was great when 3 people are trying to get ready at once.
Decor and room was nice, and amenities provided where wonderful as well.
I didn't get to use the pool but sat by it for a while before check out and it gave off a very cool resort vibe!
I was able to check in earlier then posted as our function time conflicted so that was wonderful!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 December 2017

instantly we only came to this hotel because dang crown towers never had indoor pool! we arrived at the hotel we then instantly went to the hotel pool. it was wonderful they even had waterslides and a indoor pool! we stayed in a loft room, some of the things were chipped and damaged but the even had a hotel buffet next door! overall the hotel was wonderful! I rate it 4 out of 5 stars!

Room Tip: choose a loft room they are spacious and luxurious!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends