“Meal was excellent!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 June 2018

We got right in for a Friday night. We both had different steaks. Potato soup was consistently amazing. Filet was tender, asparagus was grilled with light sauce and my husband's ribeye was cooked to his liking. Service was a little lax, especially for how slow they were - empty tables even.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

Lucky's is a chain restaurant, which typically isn't my favorite type. However, Lucky's does it right. We frequent both the Davison and Bay City locations, and both are consistently near perfect. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Food is delicious and served exactly as you ordered. Side notes like the bread and salad are as amazing as the entrees. What surprises me every time is how well priced things are! Compared to other steak houses, this place is not only more delicious, but one heck of a bargain.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

Lucky's steak house is one of out favorite "night out" hot spots. Their menu is AWESOME. Great staff, great food and varied seating.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Visited this restaurant while staying at the a Best Western next door. Steaks were so good. Staff very friendly. Would definitely return.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Ordered steak and was asked if i wanted A1 or Heinze. I stated A1. I was almost finished with my dinner before i got it and only because i asked for it again. The waitress was nonexistant. It also took a very long time to get my food but it was good when received. I believe the food was priced fairly but the service is terriable. (586)443-0290

Been to Lucky's Steak House? Share your experiences!