1,180 results
All reviewsgreektown casinopeople movermonroe streetfloor to ceiling windowsgreat view of the citymini barford fieldtigers gamecomerica parkcorner roomfree valet parkingnice roomrestaurants and barsbreakfast buffetroom servicesporting eventsroom key
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Pros:
Very easy to find
Convenient, free parking
Every staff member we encountered was very friendly and helpful
Room, as well as entire property, was spotless
Reasonable room rate
Great city and river view from room
Close to People Mover station
Many restaurants within walking distance
Towels were actually soft, unlike the sandpaper texture most hotels offer
Generous toiletries that smelled great
2 soft and 2 firm pillows on the bed
Cons:
Two reasons that I did not give this property 5 stars:
Very poor water pressure in the shower made it difficult to rinse out shampoo/conditioner
Lack of a refrigerator in the room. The leftovers from our pricey dinner went to waste because we had no way of keeping them cold.
Other than those two minor issues, I was happy with the property and would recommend it to others

Room Tip: Top floor offers great views
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Just got back from a great night's stay.We have stayed at the Greektown Hotel & Casino many times and have invariably enjoyed it. This time I decided to splurge on a suit, and what a room! It was the full width of the hotel with floor to ceiling windows on three sides of the room. It was the size of an apartment with a separate bedroom, huge bathroom with a whirlpool bath as well as an enormous glass enclosed shower, a guest bathroom and a separate living room. The views were spectacular with the Detroit river, Windsor and the Ren Center to the south and views of the city to the east and west. It had a flat screen TV in both the bedroom and living room, plus a fridge and microwave.
I have stayed in many nice hotels both in the US and Europe but I cannot think of a better room anywhere We both enjoyed our stay and did not want to leave (it was an added bonus that the casino was also kind to us). We will be back!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

The room was very nice. I had a great view of everything going on and around Greektown. The food at the restaurant connected to the hotel was delicious and “happy hour” at the bar was the best. Service from check in to checking out was good.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Greek town is a very busy and special place. There are lots of restaurants of many varieties. There is a casino as well as a connecting hotel.
Several people walk or drive down the quite busy streets.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 15 June 2018

We had a very nice stay here. Our room had a comfortable king size bed and nice flat screen TV. The wifi was good. We had a great view of the city. Ask for a city view (some rooms look out over the garage). The People Mover stop at Greektown leads right into the casino that is at the hotel. Only people that are staying at the hotel can access those floors. You have to insert your key card into the slot in the elevator in order to activate the button for your floor. Nice safety feature. Greektown is in a great part of downtown with many restaurants and bars. I felt totally safe walking around the area. There is a free shuttle from Greektown to take you back and forth to the baseball games. The business center is under construction so I was not able to print out my airplane boarding ticket the night before we left. There is a concierge that has a stand in the lobby that can do that for you. However, we were out the entire last day and he was off duty when we came back for the night. There is a computer on his stand but the check in staff did not know the password to access the computer. I like to have my boarding ticket prior to getting to the airport to save time. Hopefully, the hotel can have some staff be able to access the concierge's computer when he is off duty until the business center is completed. My other suggestion is for the front desk to have information on bus routes. They were not able to help me with the location to catch the FAST express bus back to the airport. I was able to get online and figure it out but it would have been helpful if they knew it as the bus site was not easy to navigate to figure out the downtown stops. I enjoyed our stay at the hotel and would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple