“Looks are deceiving: do not miss it!”
Review of Jose's Tacos

Jose's Tacos
Ranked #590 of 1,154 Restaurants in Detroit
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

My boss (a VP) suggested eating at his place located in downtown Detroit. It is very close to the Opera House and the Music Hall, almost across from Harmony Park. Loved it.

The place is tiny: there are about 4 tables inside and two more outside. Most people go there for carry out food, based on what I saw that day.

We tried the tamales, tostadas and tacos. They come with refried beans and Mexican rice. All three dishes were very flavorful and well presented. Very affordable prices, BTW.

Service was fast, even though the place was packed.

In short: great lunch option if you are in downtown Detroit. Trust me: no need to drive all the way to Mexicantown for a good meal.

Tip: I would recommend getting there around 11:30 am if you want to get a table.