“A quaint, quality diner worth a visit...”
Review of Clique Restaurant

Clique Restaurant
Ranked #105 of 1,198 Restaurants in Detroit
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 20 January 2018

I can't comment on dinner, though if the brunch I had at Clique is any indication, it should be surprisingly satisfying. The service was fast and friendly, the food even better. Worth the drive, no matter how far away you are in town. The only reservation I have is the curiously limited operating hours from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

We had the wings, Corn beef Hot Skillet with pancakes and Meat Lover Hot Skillet with pancakes. It was more than enough food and the taste was excellent. The service was excellent and the coffee was good and strong.

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

We noticed a line up here so we decided to check it out. It was worth the wait because the food was good and the service was even better! We actually went back again.
Just be warned It is a small restaurant and you will wait in line. It is only open until 3 so get there early!

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Food was great, service was even better. Everybody had a smile on their face and every staff member went out of their way to greet us. Very pleasant thing to wake up to, which can really put a place over the top for me as far as ratings. Price is similar to other breakfasts in the city which is more expensive than the diners in the suburbs.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Casual, comfortable and the food is to die for. My husband and I stopped here for breakfast one weekday morning and were not disappointed. Great coffee, good service and outstanding food. Can’t wait to come again.

Been to Clique Restaurant? Share your experiences!