Free cancellation until 28/07
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$164
Residence Inn East Lansing(East Lansing)
US$164
US$134
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$114
All reviewsbreakfast staffthe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfastexcellent hotelroom was cleanhot tubconvenient locationthe hotel staffroom keymichigan state universityparking lotfresh fruitnice stayeasy accessgreat roomwould stay againgreat place to stay
Reviewed 3 January 2017

Great location near stores and restaurants. Easy access to highway. Very friendly staff. Rooms were clean and updated. Also close to Michigan State. Good selection for breakfast. However most rooms do not have a refrigerator.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kenia P, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn East Lansing, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2017

Dear Barbara L,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with some feedback. Thank you for having chosen our property and even more for all your kind words. I am glad you found our hotel and location to be convenient for all your needs. It is always great to hear about the good job that our staff is doing. I do want to apologize for any inconvenience that the lack of a refrigerator may have caused. If your travels ever bring you back I hope you'll choose to stay with us again!

Reviewed 2 January 2017

This hotel was ver clean and staff was vey friendly. Breakfast was excellent. Pet friendly & no extra charge for pet. Sofa bed was had bumps and ver uncomfortable to get a good sleep. Heating unit made weird noise all night and my daughter had little sleep because of the noise.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kenia P, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn East Lansing, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2017

Dear raoy2017,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with some feedback from your stay. I am happy to hear that our hotel was well presented and our staff approachable. We hope that this and our pet friendliness helped make your stay enjoyable. I do want to take the time to apologize for the set backs you experienced. If your travels bring you back to East Lansing, I hope you'll present us with another chance to show you what we are truly all about. Thank you, again.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

People are all very polite and nice! I love staying here and would recommend it to anyone for business and pleasure. I really love that they are so welcoming and have a very good complimentary breakfast!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kenia P, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn East Lansing, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2017

Dear 356abigaila,

We love getting to hear back from our guests about their stay, so thank you for taking the time to fill out a review. On top of that, thank you for your kind words about our staff and the breakfast! I am glad that everyone could help make your time here enjoyable. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 6 December 2016

I was not warned that the TV did not work well and that I was across from an office that people would be going in and out of all night. The pool heater is broken. The breakfast was good and the staff was nice.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kenia P, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn East Lansing, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2016

Dear 370caseyb,

I appreciate you having taken the time to provide us with a review of your recent stay. I want to take the time to apologize for any disturbances you may have experienced. That is not the norm for Hilton or our property itself. Despite these shortcomings, I hope our customer service skills were able to make your stay a bit more pleasant. I would like to assure you that our television service has been updated and our pool heater has been fully installed. If you're ever back in the East Lansing area, I hope you'll present us with a second chance to show you what we and our Hamptonality are all about.

Reviewed 30 November 2016

I highly recommend this hotel. We have stayed here several times and everything about it is wonderful. The complementary breakfast was delicious. There were several choices. The rooms are clean and the staff was very helpful.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family

Dear Y5890PJsandrag,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I appreciate all of your kind words about us. Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn time and time again. It is always great to see guests come back. I hope to see you staying with us again in the future! Thank you so much! Happy Holidays ~