“Good food and customer service served”
Review of Bagger Dave's - CLOSED

Bagger Dave's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

Fun tavern with "build-your-own" burgers. Raquel was our server who made us feel welcomed and like family. Hubby and I had the American burger - probably the best burger we've had in a very long time.

If you find yourself in East Lansing, this is worth a stop.

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

I ordered the train wreck, and it was really great. The onions were perfect and didn't overwhelm everything, and the sunny side up egg was cooked just right. The fries are delicious, and they give you plenty. My burger was cooked well too. I'll definitely go back!

1  Thank Margo G
Reviewed 27 September 2016

Have been to this location several times, first time to review it. Every visit has been great - fast and friendly service, very nice selection of Michigan craft beers on draft. Lots of TVs in the bar for watching games.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

We stopped here on the Sunday before Labor Day for a quick bite. The staff was friendly and efficient. There was no wait to be seated. My son built his own burger and I had the classic American burger. I forgot to ask for well done, but it was cooked perfectly. They were both delicious as well as the fries. The entire meal with a soda and milkshake was only a little over $20. This will be our new spot for a quick, inexpensive meal.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

While I didn't dine here, I was impressed with the cleanliness, the friendly staff and the decor. I would like to go back for dinner.