“Burger & beer”
Review of Bagger Dave's - CLOSED

Bagger Dave's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

I love the option to create your own burger. Very tasty! Sides are good too. Good craft beer selection.

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

Sandwiches made to order is a good thing. The meat was delicious and cooked to my specifications. The sweet potato chips were good and served with a cinnamon sauce to dip. My grandsons (3 & 7) liked their grilled cheese and Mac & cheese.

Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

Fun tavern with "build-your-own" burgers. Raquel was our server who made us feel welcomed and like family. Hubby and I had the American burger - probably the best burger we've had in a very long time.

If you find yourself in East Lansing, this is worth a stop.

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

I ordered the train wreck, and it was really great. The onions were perfect and didn't overwhelm everything, and the sunny side up egg was cooked just right. The fries are delicious, and they give you plenty. My burger was cooked well too. I'll definitely go back!

1  Thank Margo G
Reviewed 27 September 2016

Have been to this location several times, first time to review it. Every visit has been great - fast and friendly service, very nice selection of Michigan craft beers on draft. Lots of TVs in the bar for watching games.