“Above average burgers ”

Bagger Dave's
Ranked #32 of 208 Restaurants in East Lansing
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Good size burgers. A little greasy with the bacon and cheese toppings. A little pricey. Very good service. Kind of a sports bar in the back section.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I like every burger on the menu I've tried, and I've tried all but the spicy ones. They're juicy, meaty, delicious. BD's does them perfectly to my taste: on the pink side, and on the best kind of bun, a brioche bun. While you can choose from maybe ten different dipping sauces for the fries, I just have them plain because they're so good. My advice: skip the lettuce and tomato on whatever burger--they'll just get in the way of superb taste.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Our dining experience was very disappointing. We were told when we came in that a free dessert would be a Birthday gift, but then our waitress seemed unenthused to do anything and said If they did anything it would be small ice cream in spite of the desserts we saw in the case coming in. Our meal took a very long time to be prepared though few were dining. The prices are high for the quality of food. We ordered one chicken "burger" and the filet was so tough, overdone and almost rubberized, as if old or left in the freezer too long, it could barely be cut with a butter knife and was certainly not worth $10.00. We aren't sure where the draw is to this place, perhaps the sauces? The fries were also highlighted at BD's but were tasteless and overcooked. It was an upscale fast food experience for us.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

I love the option to create your own burger. Very tasty! Sides are good too. Good craft beer selection.

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

Sandwiches made to order is a good thing. The meat was delicious and cooked to my specifications. The sweet potato chips were good and served with a cinnamon sauce to dip. My grandsons (3 & 7) liked their grilled cheese and Mac & cheese.