“Tasty wings”

Wings Over East Lansing
Ranked #69 of 208 Restaurants in East Lansing
Reviewed 25 March 2017

Excellent wings, I ordered the 10 piece Cajun dry rub classic and got 14 wings. The rub was excellent, great flavor with that right amount of bite.

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

This place got some serious wings plus their sauces are great. We like after burner the hottest, amazing. They serve very late as well which helps for late night dinner.

Reviewed 10 February 2016

The wing choices here are really great and the delivery is very fast! I like the Asian garlic wings. Ordering in from here is always a great option. the fries are good!

Reviewed 15 October 2015

My friends and I ordered wings, fries, ribs, and onion rings for a Sunday watching football. The delivery was quick, and the whole thing was rather inexpensive. The food came in what looked like catering dishes, but to be honest, we did order a lot. The food was absolutely fantastic. The ribs fell off the bone, and the sauces were very tasty. The boneless wings (the package we ordered had 4lbs of boneless wings!) were a lot bigger than I was used to. However, they were juicy and well-sauced. We demolished the food as we watched our favorite team demolish their opponent. I would most definitely order again.

Reviewed 13 January 2015

Boneless chicken wings are very good- better than most. Good quality meat, whole breast, is cut, breaded, fried, and flavored with either wet sauce, dry seasoning, or both. 1/2 lb is enough for one person. Two people can split 1 lb.

My favorite is any of the flavors that include the dry cajun seasoning combined with sauce. Cajun BBQ, Cajun Teriyaki, etc. Good stuff.

Waffle fries are excellent. A large order is enough to split between two people for lunch.

They also deliver for lunch to MSU campus on Fridays. It's a monthly favorite in our office.