“Great place great food”

Ranked #5 of 210 Restaurants in East Lansing
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 November 2017

The Japanese food there is very delicious and healthy with a reasonable price! My favorite is a bento box with a selection of chicken, salmon or beef.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

This is our "go to" local spot for sushi. The sushi is fresh and there is a lot of variety and choices. Always nice presentation, the sushi chefs take pride in mastering their art. The restaurant is often very busy at dinner time. While service is adequate, the servers seem to be quite stressed trying to keep up with the dining customers.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I'm from the East Coast where you have nouvelle portions of excellent food. This was excellent portions for just about fine food. I was with my son and 5 of his roommates - sushi, tempura, bento boxes, teriyaki - we hit everything. It was fine. Just fine. I'd definitely go again because great cuisine is hard to come by in MI and this fits in with MI standards of good food.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

If you haven’t tried this place yet, you won’t be disappointed! Fun and delicious! Great atmosphere and food!

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

We took our daughter to lunch at Sansu and had a great experience. The food quality was excellent. My wife and daughter enjoyed the sushi (very fresh) and I had the chicken teriyaki. Large portions of chicken and vegetables. Soup and salad came with our meals. Service was not bad but not great either. We will be back. Enjoy.