“Get your Polich food fix!”

Railside Bar & Grill
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Elmira
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Polish
Reviewed 1 August 2016

We found this little restaurant in Elmira when we had to travel to Traverse City for doctor appointments. This is a nice bar and restaurant with good Polish food available. My favorites are the Polish sampler dinner, Polish nachos and the chicken salad wrap sandwich. The french fries and home made potato chips are to die for.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

Hit this place on the way home from Boyne. Had the pierogi appetizer. They were delicious. Love the bacon and onion, but the melted cheddar on top was tasty.

DH had the kielbasa and kraut and I had the polish nachos. The kielbasa and kraut were good, not fabulous but good. A generous portion

The polish nachos were interesting. It was fried potato slices topped with fried onions, bacon, kielbasa, cabbage, tomatoes and melted cheddar. They were different and I'm glad I tried them. May try to makes them at home but fry up the cabbage with the bacon and onions.

We came on Sunday at noon, along with a couple of other tables. Kitchen had a hard time keeping up. Everybody but us had burgers and it took 45 minutes to get food. Hopefully it was just a bad day in the kitchen.

Reviewed 4 April 2016

We were driving thru Elmira on our way to Boyne and stopped here to eat. Our son got the potato burger and just loved it. The burgers are large and very filling. I had the Jack Burger that was great and the hubby said he had the best wet burrito he had anywhere. The waitress was great and the prices are very reasonable. will go there again if were in the area.

1  Thank Brian R
Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

I eat here all the time! It's very good and has excellent service! Everyone is extremely nice. I personally love the fish and the burgers. I would recommend to anyone wondering if it was good! The Railside's wings are very good also, very meaty!

Reviewed 13 February 2016

I visited this restaurant while staying in Gaylord. I tried their popular potato burger, no fried. The burger was definitely filling but I wish it had more flavor. It was good food but just lacked a lot of flavor. We visited the Railside on a Monday evening during the winter. We were the only ones in the bar.

Although I was a bit disappointed with the potato burger, I will visit this restaurant again!