“Fun, Fun, Fun”

Cuisines: American, Deli
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 4 October 2017

We took several friends with us to revisit a place we haven't been to in years and it was wonderful. People who weren't going to go, went and stated they were really happy they decided to go. There was 11 of us so we needed to make reservations, 10 or more you need a reservation. They sat us in an area that held 12 people. This area was in a tucked in area so we could talk and visited and had a lot of fun while waiting for our orders to arrive. One thing about this place is they run out of desserts early in the day, but you can purchase them before you sit down and then you will have your dessert with you. It will come in a box so if you are too full, you can take it with you for tomorrow. Several ordered corn beef sandwiches which they all liked and it came with a large whole dill pickle which everyone liked, also. Others ordered french onion soup, which they said was like the old fashion onion soup and they would go back to this restaurant for the soup. We traveled 90 miles away from home to go to this restaurant. I ordered a french dip and my husband ordered soup and salad. The side salad was as large as you would normally order if you ordered a large salad. He needed 4 dressings for his salad. They make all their food in house including their corn beef and salad dressings, it was yummy, I tried it. We then had dessert, Pecan pie, Cinnamon Ice cream, they were out of bread pudding, so they ordered Hummingbird cake. The coffee is freshly made when you order and you receive a pot of your own and it was delicious. Needless to say it was a fun day for all of us.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

It is a really special place. Incredibly friendly staff. homemade delicious ingredients. It is a local must.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

I believe this is my second review on The Laundry. When Mom and I are in the area, we make plans to have an incredible sandwich. Yes they are on the pricey side but I always take the other half home. Salads are large and look good too. Check out the beer list. I'm now in South Carolina but plan to return again.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

A local highly suggested we try The Laundry and we are so glad we did. The place is very clean, very well decorated and flat out friendly. The sandwiches are nearly too big for one person. Great place for conversations too

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Food is alright, but overpriced. I believe you're paying for ambience.
I have had the Peeping Chicken Sandwich a few times, but the last time the chicken breast was flattened & dried out....so maybe their prices are increasing & they're cutting size & quality to make a larger profit?

Been to The Laundry? Share your experiences!