“Lunch with a friend from overseas ”
Review of The Laundry

The Laundry
Ranked #1 of 82 Restaurants in Fenton
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

We had a great time at The Laundry!
Food and service were just perfect. Some things could be better though.
There was paper napkin underneath the sandwiches in a plastic basket... I didn’t get it! Soggy paper got caught up with the sandwich. Half of the paper is in my tummy right now haha
It’d be much better if the sandwiches were served in a plate.

Also, one of the restrooms are by their kitchen. Didn’t like it..

Well, overall was a good experience despite those things. I’d definitely go back. Hopefully we go back for dinner.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Good food, nice history, and reasonable priced. A great choice for dinner. Nice bar area and dining area.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Had a business dinner here last week and the food and service were simply outstanding. I had a venison dish and my colleagues had trout. Every dish was well prepared, beautifully plated and exceptionally tasty.

This is a must visit!

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Met a dozen friends for lunch. Wait staff was pleasant and checked on us often. Food took a long time to get. The food was good but for a sandwich, a salad, two beers and two wines it was more than we have ever spent for lunch. Probably would not go back.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

The food is excellent. Portions are big enough to share. Prices are high but again, a sandwich could be split between two people to save a few bucks.

Our waitress was extremely kind but not very efficient. It took 2 hours to complete out lunch. While we were in no rush this seemed excessive to me. We also waited 25 minutes for a cup of coffee which was eventually delivered with a free cookie.

I give three stars for the little things. Otherwise I would give four. I will go back again and hopefully receive better service.