“Lunch Meeting”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Food was delicious and atmosphere was great!! I tried Labneh for the first time and am hooked. I will be returning soon!

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

This is the second time I've been to Anita. I love this type of food. I have not been impressed either time. I think it's expensive for what you get and the food is very average. Although , I might have picked a dish that really wasn't that great, a couple others and their party liked what they had.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Never disappointed and always a great place to eat. Enjoy bringing first time friends here as well as seasoned pros. Service is always great, as is the food.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Anitas is our favorite middle eastern restaurant. We have gone, on average, once a month for the past 5 years. Yes, that means at least 60 visits in 5 years ( sometimes lunch & dinner in one month). My wife like to take her clients there for lunch. My favorite is the de-boned chicken, just mouth watering, but nearly everything is made from scratch and tastes delicious. The servers are always friendly and attentive. Infrequently, you may wait a bit longer than expected, however, it's always worth the wait! If you enjoy Lebanese cuisine, you wont be disappointed.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I've been to Anita's twice and both times the food was excellent. Some of the best hummus I've ever had, very good stuffed grape leaves and excellent Shish Kabob. I think it would be safe to recommend just about anything from Anita's kitchen. The items in the dessert case looked scrumptious as well but I've not had the opportunity to try any yet. I say yes because I will most definitely be going back to Anita's. The service wasn't great the first time, but the 2nd visit we had great service. The food is on point.