“Nice place! ”
Review of Otus Supply

Otus Supply
Ranked #9 of 100 Restaurants in Ferndale
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Great ambience and good live music - which is available only at certain times I think - would check on that. Nice small plates.. good cocktails as well.. would go again..

Reviewed 10 November 2017

As a first time patron, I was awe struck in how cool / hip the setting was. I can see in warmer months how the garage door side porch is a great draw. There's a side bar that is super unique with cult movies showing on Mondays. And the farm to table meal(s) was delectable. There was only one drawback: it was freezing inside. Apparently, the manager/owner maintains that "heat rises" (as explained to us) and that's why it was so cold in there. It made for a difficult time enjoying the place completely. I hope they revisit this shortcoming...

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Great experience. I came here with my friend and we have dinner alltogher. Very nice place, I loved the invarioment. The food was good, I really love the fact that the menu is very small, so like this they can take care better of the dish. Overall i' m looking forward to came back here again. You have to really come here ones, you will not regret it.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

It is a beautiful restaurant and the service was outstanding. Upon arrival, our waitress was ready to explain the menu...which was really complicated. It took us awhile to try to interpret what each drink was as none were familiar.
I am all for unique but this was almost too unique. I settled on a non menu drink of Jameson with ginger beer as they don't have ginger ale.(yes a bar with no ginger ale) Not the best of combinations. Our waitress was great at explaining the food menu. We choose the small plates option and ordered 5. To be honest- 2 per person to share would be plenty. All were outstanding except the chick pea pancake. Skip that one.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Very disappointing at Otus Supply.
Stopped in for dinner. Prices seem reasonable, until they bring the food to the table. VERY small portion, more like a small appetizer not a meal unless you get 4 or 5 small plates at $10-$15 each. Bread n Butter $5. Large list of draft beer, but only 3 taps could be seen at the bar.?. They got the beer from the back area, may have been from a bottle. Disappointing! Beer list had no explanation of the beer as most places do. . . . . All white staff out front but for one black girl at the entrance. All white girls waiting tables and bring food, clearing tables, oh, one white guy. A couple black guys could be seen in the kitchen. Not a fan, won't be back.