“Great!”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for some sushi rolls and cooked food. The two rolls we ordered were AWESOME...also had a Pepper Steak and curry noodles. Both good. Although, I did not have a drink the specialty drink menu, looked very good. They had some interesting drinks with Asian Flair. The dessert menu also look good. The Ambiance in the restaurant is really nice. The boots are very tall sort of lending itself to privacy. And there's large boost that six or seven people could fit into their sort of square they're cool. They also have a lounge area and a sushi bar. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

I LOVE the tofu sushi :) It is delicious and addicting :) There are many menu choices and everything we tried was wonderful. The service was great-the wait staff is very attentive and friendly. I am already looking forward to going back!!!!

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Hey This Place Is Amazing. I love all of the food here. Everything is just so fresh and delightful that I can come here at least once a week. The only thing g is our waitress was not that excited about her job to where we ask for brown rice for the meal but was given white. She did give us free edamame for the inconveniences. But also a great place to eat, nice environment and perfect area.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

What a place. Great atmosphere. Great server - Sydney. We had California Rolls and Spiced Tuna Rolls - excellent. My husband had Hot and Sour soup and pepper steak. I had Chelian Sea Bass - not only were our dinners an excellent presentation, they were fab, dee-lish. Highly recommend if you have a Groupon (which I did). I would like to stop by for happy hour and have cocktails and sushi. A must! :)

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Have been here for lunch and dinner,and have always had great,friendly service and excellent service.We have enjoyed theTempura platter,Kaiso Salad,Ginger Chucken,Kung Pao Chicken,and many other items.They also opened a new store on Orchard Lake Rd,in West Bloomfield.It is bigger and very impressive.