“Have loved this place for years!”
Review of China Ruby

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 5 June 2016

Tina always greets me and even though the place is small, there is usually seating available. Take out also available. Food is consistently good and very reasonable. Worth the trip.

Reviewed 11 September 2015

I used to go here all the time. The service was fast and the food was good. Very small restaurant, perhaps 7 or 8 tables. The last time I was here the service was horrible for that small of an establishment. We were basically ignored and had to get up several times to find our waitress. The food was just ok, not up to how it had been in the past. Maybe it was an off night. The prices have risen as Ferndale's popularity as increased. It is no longer the bargain it was.

Reviewed 4 December 2014

Everything I've ever had here was outstanding! My personal favorite is the Szechuan Chicken. The lunch or dinner menu are both very reasonably priced. Try the dumpling soup too.

Reviewed 2 September 2014

I've been eating here for 10 years now and I live in California! Every time I go visit Detroit my two boys and I make it a must to come have the delicious wonton soup. My kids love how simple the ingredients are. However you must order the pork pan fried dumplings, it's those yummy guys that keep us commuting for more, just remember to order them as soon as you get there because they are fresh made and take about 15 minutes to cook. So worth the wait! In fact order 2. Another kids favorite is Sweet abd sour chicken the sauce on the side for extra CRISPINESS. The Orange beef is delicious and I never leave without the szechuwan scallops. Oh another bonus? It's priced very low!

1  Thank jena904
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Go to this restaurant for delicious Asian cuisine! I always go for Cashew Tofu or Curry Tofu....Whatever you choose will be fresh and delicious and don't forget the fortune cookies! The owner and all the staff are very friendly and courteous!

1  Thank marnielain