“Great brunch spot”
Review of Public House

Public House
Ranked #6 of 106 Restaurants in Ferndale
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Friendly, prompt service with yummy brunch options. Delicious drinks too. Ask about the waffle of the day if you’re in the mood for something sweet. It was so good.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Good food and drink with ACN business partners during the 25th year of ACN becoming the largest direct seller of essential services in the world -Vegan options were excellent.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Great beers on tap great appetizers salads sandwiches soups for lunch. Friendly staff and good service. Reasonable prices just as a good vibe. Presentation is good.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

First time visit for lunch with a supplier. I did not know what to expect other than a couple of people recommended I check it out. The menu was odd. Our server had to point out where the appetizers ended, and the entrees began because it looks like one list. The second section of the menu is sliders. We ordered the chicken wing deviled eggs, smoked wings, and the bean salad from the appetizer menu.

The eggs were awesome! I liked the wings, but did not care for two of the three sauces they gave me. I did not try the bean salad, but the others liked it. I ordered the smoked brisket slider. It was very good, but $5.50 for one slider? I also tried some of my friend’s beef kalbi platter, which I liked a lot.

We ordered all of our food at one time, but each dish came out separately at seemingly random times. One of the servers brought us something we did not order, duck kielbasa. They let us keep it but, since I do not like duck, I did not try it. Because they got that part of the order wrong, we had to wait longer for the beef kalbi. Apparently, the server put the order in wrong. “They both start with a K,” she said.

Before I tried the beef kalbi, I was not planning a return to Public House. I will be back to try that again, and to check out their beer menu. Food prices seemed a little high for what you get, but they have a nice beer list and those prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

We visited here on Sunday for an early dinner. The menu is mostly small plates which worked out really well. We were able to try a variety of items on the menu. We had the chips with aioli dip, hush puppies, smoked wings, hot chicken slider and cheeseburger slider. Everything was really good. The food came out quickly and was delicious! We also ordered one of their specialty drinks with tequila - I can't remember the name - and a beer. The drinks took longer than our food which was odd. I would recommend visiting at least once, if not more often. I can't wait to go back!