“Nice experience”
Review of GreenSpace Cafe

GreenSpace Cafe
Ranked #10 of 104 Restaurants in Ferndale
Price range: US$13 - US$30
Description: GreenSpace Cafe serves organic, locally sourced plant-based food. Every gourmet meal is hand crafted and includes only the freshest ingredients. Our full bar features a line of cocktails made with cold-pressed, raw juices.
Reviewed 3 September 2017

We tried a Restaurant Connections delivery from Green Space Cafe. The Red Lentil Shorba soup was very good. We also tried the Chiapas Bowl with quinoa, beans, corn, avocado, salsa and greens. This too was very good. We aren’t generally vegetarian or vegan diners but it sounded like an interesting experiment in delivered dining. We were quite pleased.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

I am not vegan, but my guests are, so they chose the restaurant., They were happy with their sandwiches. I ordered the enchilada which was expensive and disappointing. To me it was Heinz baked beans wrapped in a soft taco with ersatz sour cream on the side for $14. I would not order that again. The truth is it is a specialized restaurant geared toward limited diets, and those who want mainstream food should avoid this place. Plus it's too expensive for lunch, in my opinion. I won't be back.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Beautiful setting, great menu and wonderful vegan selections. Great drink menu, too! Nice brunch menu as well.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

My first vegan restaurant experience and I will be back! The wine pours are on the pricey side so do happy hour at the bar. Holly was tremendous and I will request her section when I go back.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

This is a great concept but failed to execute.
Vegan food can be made with excellent taste not just healthy ingredients.

The restaurant failed to bring out the fine taste of foods but rather added sauces that made it rather mushy.
The Flat bread was topped with a very thick cheese that masked what was the main attraction.
Chocolate cake was quite dry and the ice cream synthetic.
Gnocchi with mushrooms needed less sauces also.
All in all quality control is missing as at these prices one would expect careful taste control.
Our waitress was attentive and helpful however.
The only positive factor of the night.

A glass of Cabaret Sauvignon at $17 per glass was too pricy.
Hopefully they can do better.

1  Thank Gkleiff