All reviews waffles would definitely stay here again extended stay mini vacation front desk staff staff was friendly breakfast buffet visiting family kitchenette dishwasher cereal internet courtyard
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel was OK. Not the best Residence or Marriott I have stayed in when traveling. Breakfast was typical of a Marriott. The good: housekeeping was well done and efficient. Most of the staff was friendly and professional. The bad: The bed was low to the ground, which made it uncomfortable. The refrigerator door was crooked and didn’t stay shut well. Overall it was a mediocre hotel and we will probably look for a different hotel on our next trip. It just didn’t measure up to the other Marriott or Residences I have stayed at in the past.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Alyssa D, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Flint Grand Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Dear RandJGfamily,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us! I am happy to hear our staff was welcoming to you and your guests! I'm disappointed to hear about your room condition concerns, I will speak with my team immediately. Please feel free to connect with me if there is anything I can do for you in the future.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

I stayed here last weekend while in town for a hockey game.

The entrance to the hotel was a little difficult to see from the road, but the parking was ample. The front desk staff and cleaning staff were all very friendly and attentive to me as a guest.

My room was very clean and well stocked with supplies. The kitchenette was clean and did not have any funky odours. There were a few stains here and there on the floor, but nothing major. The bathroom was spotless and was well supplied.

I had a one-room suite and could not hear any noise from the hallway while I was in my room.

I did not have time to use the fitness facility or pool during my visit. I did take advantage of the breakfast buffet, which was OK. There was meat, eggs, biscuits & gravy, waffles, and a good selection of grains & fruit. There were a few eating options around the hotel. The hotel is close to the freeway.

I would definitely stay here again next time I visit flint.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Alyssa D, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Flint Grand Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Dear ASGLondon,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Residence Inn Flint! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your guestroom and amenities! We're looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 24 February 2018

We stayed here before an early morning flight. We had to leave before the breakfast started so I asked if we could get a bagel or something. When we checked out, they had gallon size ziploc bags for each person (3 of us) with bagel, granola, yogurt, fruit and more. Very nice touch! - and thank you to the staff that did that for us. Our room was clean and we were very happy with our stay.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank marbear989
Reviewed 3 February 2018

The Residence Inn Flint Grand Blanc is very outdated, weary, and not pleasant to stay in. The most recent visit the room was felt unclean, the bathroom drawer was broken, the carpet was pull up. The hallways and stairways are not kept vacuumed. Housekeeping did not replace items, i.e. coffee and creamer. I will not stay here on my next visit to this area which is often as I have family nearby.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Alyssa D, Manager at Residence Inn Flint Grand Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2018

Dear RoxanneLBenzel,
Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Residence Inn. I am disappointed to hear you did not enjoy your stay. I will address your concerns regarding your room condition with my housekeeping and maintenance team members in order to make improvements. Again, thank you for your feedback and I hope we get an opportunity to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed at Residence Inn last night . Arrived at 6:30 pm . We were greeted warmly by Brandi. The property was explained in detail. We had a nice chicken sandwich in the snack area. Kim the general manager was onsite and was polite and friendly . I spoke to her a few years ago at the sister property courtyard.
Room was quiet . Everyone we encountered was polite and friendly .
We would stay again .Breakfast was nice and replenished quickly . Everything was clean and well kept .

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Alyssa D, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Flint Grand Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

Dear Grayling2014,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Residence Inn! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see again soon!

Alyssa DiCicco