“Great food!!”

Flint Crepe Company
Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Flint
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Savory & sweet crepes, locally roasted coffee, local ingredients, homemade food
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

We went her on Mother’s Day, it was so busy but well worth the money and the wait. I love to sit near where they make the food and just watch them. They put so much effort into each crepe, no one gets shorted just because they are super busy. We really appreciate that. The place is clean, nice atmosphere, and the employees are all so nice. Would definitely recommend the Monte Cristo Crepe, it was excellent!!!

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Crepes were prepared fresh in front of you and the menu is ok. Two of the four of us didn't care for our food. This is more for the younger crowd who want to spend too much money on coffee and a crepe while in a grunge style venue. Ok for some just not my cup of tea.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

They focus on local ingredients so don't try to build a Crepe like most places. Very select on what you can create, local drinks served here.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

This is a quaint little restaurant housed in a uniquely remodeled building using its old construction material and design that helps it appeal and lends to Its charm in appearance and comfort. The staff was very polite and welcoming. Very willing to help you understand the menu items and make you feel right at home.
I went with a group of seven and that got our orders completed quickly and tastefully.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

My husband (fiancé at the time brought me to the Flint Crepe Company the fall before we got married and I loved the ambiance, the customer service and even the cashier system! LOL. It was delightful. Now that I've been in the Flint area for a little over a year, I go there pretty frequent since I work close to the Crepe Company. They have healthy options, smoothies, teas ad even seasonal favorites. Try the Pinto or the Apples and Cinnamon crepe. It is awesome!