“Freaky Fast, Great Subs!”
Review of Jimmy John's

Jimmy John's
Ranked #127 of 348 Restaurants in Flint
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 November 2012

If you dont like it baked, toasted, or need 10 different bread options, come to Jimmy Johns. I dont like subway because there is so much that distracts from the sub itself. I love JJ bread, if you have not had it you dont know what you are missing. Great Tuna Salad sub (slim 3) and it is cheap.

Reviewed 9 August 2012

I noticed as soon as I walked in a great staff that liked working together and nice, respectful, young male manager that made me feel welcomed. The sandwiches were fresh and the value was good

Reviewed 26 May 2012

Freaky fast delivery, freaky fast prep. The subs are actually pretty good. I visited this location on customer appreciation day (dollar subs), and they were quick to serve the long line of hungry patrons.

Been to Jimmy John's? Share your experiences!