“Even faster this year”

Jimmy John's
Ranked #116 of 358 Restaurants in Flint
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 May 2013 via mobile

I'm glad that they didn't over-hype the "Customer Appreciation Day" event this year. I went through the line 7 times this year and averaged each go-around in about 6 minutes each time. I brought a cooler this time and filled it up. I ordered the #2 and #5 subs (roast beef and Italian subs). They were very good and the extras kept well in my refrigerator (all subs are served cold). I am very impressed with the freaky fast service and great accuracy of orders even on this crazy day of many, MANY orders.

1  Thank flintjarvis

Reviewed 10 April 2013

We got our subs at lightening speed and were pleased with the taste! I only wish they still had bean sprouts on their menu. I also don't understand why there are so many calories, even for the lighter options. Calories aside, I absolutely love and enjoy their subs!

Reviewed 18 November 2012

If you dont like it baked, toasted, or need 10 different bread options, come to Jimmy Johns. I dont like subway because there is so much that distracts from the sub itself. I love JJ bread, if you have not had it you dont know what you are missing. Great Tuna Salad sub (slim 3) and it is cheap.

Reviewed 9 August 2012

I noticed as soon as I walked in a great staff that liked working together and nice, respectful, young male manager that made me feel welcomed. The sandwiches were fresh and the value was good

Reviewed 26 May 2012

Freaky fast delivery, freaky fast prep. The subs are actually pretty good. I visited this location on customer appreciation day (dollar subs), and they were quick to serve the long line of hungry patrons.

Been to Jimmy John's? Share your experiences!