“Yuck!”

Jimmy John's
Ranked #127 of 348 Restaurants in Flint
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 August 2015

My fiance and I had never been to Jimmy Johns before.We explained this to the cashier, who then proceeded to hurry us along on making our decisions. There was no one else in line, and they were not busy at all. I ended up getting the most plain, basic sandwich with NOTHING on it, all because I had NO time to look at the menu. I will never go back there. I paid over $5 for a piece of turkey and white bread. Did I mention the bread was old and stale?

Reviewed 16 May 2013 via mobile

I'm glad that they didn't over-hype the "Customer Appreciation Day" event this year. I went through the line 7 times this year and averaged each go-around in about 6 minutes each time. I brought a cooler this time and filled it up. I ordered the #2 and #5 subs (roast beef and Italian subs). They were very good and the extras kept well in my refrigerator (all subs are served cold). I am very impressed with the freaky fast service and great accuracy of orders even on this crazy day of many, MANY orders.

1  Thank flintjarvis
Reviewed 10 April 2013

We got our subs at lightening speed and were pleased with the taste! I only wish they still had bean sprouts on their menu. I also don't understand why there are so many calories, even for the lighter options. Calories aside, I absolutely love and enjoy their subs!

Reviewed 18 November 2012

If you dont like it baked, toasted, or need 10 different bread options, come to Jimmy Johns. I dont like subway because there is so much that distracts from the sub itself. I love JJ bread, if you have not had it you dont know what you are missing. Great Tuna Salad sub (slim 3) and it is cheap.

Reviewed 9 August 2012

I noticed as soon as I walked in a great staff that liked working together and nice, respectful, young male manager that made me feel welcomed. The sandwiches were fresh and the value was good

Been to Jimmy John's? Share your experiences!