“Delishous ”

Jimmy John's
Ranked #126 of 347 Restaurants in Flint
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

I have only been here 3 times but every time the staff is super friendly, the restaurant is clean and their food is delicious. I usually get a sub but last time I ordered a sandwich and the bread was so good. I like it because you can order without veggies and it is actually cheaper. I know, I know veggies are good for you but I don't like them on my subs. Also they are very fast getting the food out to you.

Reviewed 12 May 2016 via mobile

This location is always clean when I stop in. My favorite bread is the sliced wheat! Always fresh and has great flavor. Friendly staff!! Freaky Fast!

Reviewed 2 November 2015

Very good, delivered to work and tasty. The California has avocado on it and that is one of my favorite extras on anything. The sandwich was fresh

Reviewed 15 August 2015

My fiance and I had never been to Jimmy Johns before.We explained this to the cashier, who then proceeded to hurry us along on making our decisions. There was no one else in line, and they were not busy at all. I ended up getting the most plain, basic sandwich with NOTHING on it, all because I had NO time to look at the menu. I will never go back there. I paid over $5 for a piece of turkey and white bread. Did I mention the bread was old and stale?

Reviewed 16 May 2013 via mobile

I'm glad that they didn't over-hype the "Customer Appreciation Day" event this year. I went through the line 7 times this year and averaged each go-around in about 6 minutes each time. I brought a cooler this time and filled it up. I ordered the #2 and #5 subs (roast beef and Italian subs). They were very good and the extras kept well in my refrigerator (all subs are served cold). I am very impressed with the freaky fast service and great accuracy of orders even on this crazy day of many, MANY orders.

1  Thank flintjarvis

Been to Jimmy John's? Share your experiences!