“Still Good ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I hadn’t been in an Olive Garden restaurant in years, and after this visit I’m trying to figure out why. The service was good, the salad was good, the entree (cheese ravioli ) was good, and my cousin paid the bill. What more could you ask for?

Reviewed 29 April 2018

This is always a favorite place to meet with friends. While there is an extensive menu, I often just have the soup and salad which is served with their bread sticks. The gnocci soup or the toscano soup are my favorites.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Soup and salad, I would totally recommend the chicken and gnocchi soup for starters it’s delicious!! And the Breadsticks?? MORE please! Our waitress was pleasant however there seemed to have been a mixup of sorts because we had 2 waitresses come and try to take our order twice and different times. All in all awesome eating experience.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Manager at the Red Roof recommended we eat here and we're happy he did. The food was good and staff was great.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

If your hungry and not pressed for time and like soup and salad you can eat healthy and get full at a fair price for lunch. The all you can eat soup and salad takes too long to get a reorder brought to your table if your on a lunch break from work.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!