“Best in Town”

La Familia Morales
Ranked #127 of 355 Restaurants in Flint
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 November 2015

I live in Indiana but have Family in Flint, MI this is my first stop when I get to Flint. All the bad reviews before this just don't know real authentic Mexican food. I usually order 4 tacos and have a 10 min drive to family's house and 3 are gone before my arrival. I get either the beef or turkey tacos both are really good. The staff has always been friendly on my visits. Some can argue its in a bad neighborhood, its 3 min away from a hospital, and plus if your traveling or live in Flint, MI you already know what a bad neighborhood is and this location is not one of them

Reviewed 26 June 2015 via mobile

The food is greasy and the same no matter what u order! Everything is the same flavor. Restaurant is dirty, located in a bad area and staff is rude! I would never eat here again and it is definatly not authentic!

Reviewed 20 May 2015

That is the most important opinion to me. We ordered food, sat down and he just looked at it. He wondered how the grandma, who was there, would let the food go out to customers looking like it did. He tried his tacos and didn't bother to finish. We left hungry. Not good. Try Mexico at the Market or El Charittos.

Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

Family owned and a wonderful place to eat. Authentic food which is consistently good. Well worth the trip.

Reviewed 18 January 2013

Cheep tacos at their finest. If you are looking for a place to take a date, you are in the wrong place. If you just want yummy tacos, you found 'em.

4  Thank FlintFoodiette

Been to La Familia Morales? Share your experiences!