“Great selection of beer and food”

Redwood Steakhouse & Brewery
Ranked #3 of 360 Restaurants in Flint
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Nice selection of beer, a full menu and live music on the patio make this a fun dinner (or lunch) venue. We had the flat bread pizza and it was great. The music was a little loud, but other than that it was a great stop late at night for a quick meal.

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Very good brews, excellent cuts of steak that were so tender you could cut with a fork. The desert was incredible too. A must visit.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I met friends here for a night out. We started with the spinach artichoke dip. It was really good. I'd recommend it as an app. Then we tried several of the beers. I have to say that at most restaurant/brewery places the beer is more of a novelty side thing and isn't really a serious contributor on the beer side of things, but this place is putting out some really good brew. I really enjoyed the porter and the stout. They were full bodied and well rounded. They had a good selection of beer also. Most places have 4-6 of their own, but Redwood had in the range of 10-12. The food was also really good. Everyone in our group enjoyed the food. The service was excellent. Our waiter was attentive to our needs and made sure we always stocked with beer on our table, but wasn't overbearing. He struck the balance on that well, which is the mark of a seasoned waiter. Overall decor of the restaurant was well done. It has a northwoods feel to it, but also had TVs in the bar area so you can watch a game there. Overall, it was a great evening out with friends and I would recommend it to others and would go back.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

You can't beat the variety! There is something for everyone. It's fresh and hot. The coconut salmon was excellent. I love the the feta dip and boursin dip as a mix. Not usually a fan of pasta but the Mac n cheese was excellent and a taste of my sister's pasta from the pasta bar was amazing. I didn't have room for the omelette station but that is usually a favorite. Great service. My only complaint is that the staff Manning the stations and cutting the prime rib do not wear hair restraint. They look great in their chef coats but a few wear any hat they want and the rest are bate headed. Other than that a win as always!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Good service, good atmosphere, needs more seafood items on menu. Filet is good but varies with size.