“Girl's Shopping Weekend”

Bavarian Inn Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Bavarian Inn Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 44 Restaurants in Frankenmuth
Price range: US$8 - US$23
Cuisines: American, German
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: 1,200-seat German-themed dining rooms offer a variety of meals - from Frankenmuth-style chicken to Wiener Schnitzel and other German specialties, vegetarian and Gluten Free menus. Catering available. Lower level Castle Shops include Jester's Cafe offering meals to go and 8 other Specialty Shops.
Reviewed 15 May 2018

We had to try to see what all the fuss was about. You sure do get plenty of food.
If you leave hungry it would be your own fault. I did find it to be very plain, boring actually. Not much flavor for my liking. Reminded me of a high school cafeteria. Staff seamed stressed yet is was not overly busy. They dress in German attire for full effect.

KimberlyRamirez, Manager at Bavarian Inn Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for your review. I am sorry that you didn't enjoy the flavor of the foods we offer, as well as your service. If you would like to share more detail about your visit and let us have the opportunity to address things to ensure your return visit, please call the restaurant at your earliest convenience. You can ask for myself or the Manager on Duty and we would be happy to help you. Thank you again. We appreciate all the feedback from our guests and constantly work to uphold high standards.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,493)

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

I've been coming to Frankenmuth for many many years. Eaten at both Zenders and the Bavarian Inn. We enjoy the Bavarian inn more! Great food and service every time! Piece of advise. Skip the German food. The best thing in the menu is the family style chicken and all the fixings!! Don't forget to check out the bakery! Yummy homemade goodies to take home. Enjoy!

1  Thank Catherine V
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

My first time here, my mother was here 20 yrs ago. She said Frankenmuth changed but the Bavarian Inn Restaurant did not, same excellent food. Our servers were so super sweet, they answered all our questions and made us feel so comfortable. We will return again, need more time to eat!!!

Reviewed 9 May 2018

This is the best place to get a chicken dinner in Frankenmuth. The staff is very friendly and all decked out in proper German attire. The chicken dinner is insanely good and the price is fair for all that you get.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

About as authentic as you can get in America. Great service, food and atmosphere. Was a little noisy for me, but it's a family place. Great authentic Accordion accompanied music by Linda Lee.