Comfort Inn Whitehall(Whitehall)(Great Value!)
US$160
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$190
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$75
All reviewscookiesthe ownersmall towngreat place to staystaff was very friendlystay there againrooms are cleancoffee makera nice touchyogurtroom was largemichigan adventurefishing tripchain hotelshidden gemlast nightcontinental breakfast
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Just returned from a 2-night stay and while we originally thought it was a bit pricey, we were very happy with the Harrington Inn. Pretty much what everyone else has said and the only reason I gave it a 4 was that the toilets need to be upgraded to comfort height.

Room Tip: 24 faces the courtyard and is a deluxe king with a fireplace, 2 huge comfortable chairs, large bathroom.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Louis M, Owner at The Harrington Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Harrington Inn and your comments regarding our wonderful staff. Although many of our toilets are still at the "normal" height found frequently in hotels and homes, several have been replaced with the "comfort" height type many guests now seem to prefer, along with quiet-close lids. In the meantime, each one has a grab bar next to it. We always appreciate guest suggestions as it is our desire to remain one of the highest guest-rated hotels in the State of Michigan. When your travels bring you back to this area, we welcome your return.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

The room and general areas were clean. The daytime desk clerk was very friendly but the afternoon/evening person was a bit "lacking in personality". The bed was a bit too soft to my liking but everything in the room was very clean and nicely set up. The only problem in the room was that when I went to turn on the TV it wouldn't come on. It was late at night and my husband was already asleep so I had to quietly investigate the problem. It turned out that somehow the power plug going directly into the back of the TV was not inserted all the way. I was happy to figure it out on my own but it took a good 1/2 hour to do something that should have been checked before we were allowed to check into the room.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Louis M, Owner at The Harrington Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

Kathie, I want to thank you for choosing lodging at the Harrington Inn while in the Newaygo County area. Our dedicated staff takes great pride in their efforts to provide guests with a clean, comfortable and enjoyable stay and they will be disappointed that they failed in your situation as this is not a normal event and we do apologize.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

The hotel has excellent accommodations, very clean and comfortable. Staff is very helpful and courteous. The owner is very friendly and opened the pool for our boys. We will stay there again when in the area! A real gem.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Louis M, Owner at The Harrington Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Thank you, Neamati. It was a pleasure having you and your family as guests and, certainly, no problem to open the pool for your boys. Hopefully, your travels will again bring you to this area. We trust you will have a wonderful summer enjoying everything Michigan has to offer.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for only one night, wished we could have stayed another. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The check in process was flawless. The room was extremely clean. The pool was awesome very clean and new. Great atmosphere to relax while
Watching the kids swim in a nicely heated pool.

We let the girls swim before we left and met the owner who was very nice. What a nice feeling to see the owner of such a wonderful hotel. His staff is happy and I attribute that to his management. I would stay her again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Louis M, Owner at The Harrington Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Thank you, Kerryrenne, for choosing the Harrington Inn for lodging during your family's recent visit to Michigan's Adventure Amusement Park. My staff or should I say my "right hands" as they are the individuals who pride themselves in preparing the hotel for guests. It is always my pleasure to meet guests and your family was no exception. i will pass on your comments and look forward to the possibility of serving you family in the future.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

I have reviewed The Harrington a few times over the years as we have been coming here before and after the new ownership. I will keep it brief since my last review was in 2015. The point here is that this hotel is CONSISTENTLY great. Customer service is clearly of utmost importance. We stay here about 4-5 times a year. We were automatically upgraded. I also inquired about a local restaurant that we had not yet been to and we were given a $20 gift card. Lou the owner is very hands on and has a presence. I spoke with him this last visit and he is constantly looking to improve the hotel. The place is immaculate too. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Louis M, Owner at The Harrington Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Thank you, Brenda, for your loyal patronage. It is always a pleasure to greet so many past guests and to welcome new guests to this hotel. However, i do apologize for not always remembering everyone by name (must be my age). Every aspect/change of the Harrington Inn's operation centers around improving guest comfort, safety and enjoyment. None of these changes would matter if our wonderful staff did not have the same commitment. We do look forward to seeing you again.