“Reheated?”
Review of Halo Burger - CLOSED

Halo Burger
Reviewed 11 December 2015

Sorry to say but, burger tasted reheated (do not know if it was but, it tasted that way)--was there just b4 rush around 11:30 AM. Nothing more to say- I threw meal away--quite disappointed. Same thing happened @ Hill & Porter Rd last month.

Reviewed 9 November 2015

Never had been to this Michigan burger chain before and since I used to live in MI I had to check it out with my son.

The food was very good, the menu was pretty extensive. The prices were a bit high, but good portions for the price!

Reviewed 7 November 2015

they are one of the few places where you can get olives on your burger(which I Love).all of them are good,The kids love the play area.very neat and cleanthey say a week without a halo burger makes one weak.

Reviewed 1 June 2015

Halo Burger was one of my favorite burger places from 1973 to 2011 but then they changed ownership.
The quality of the food has gone down in my and my wife's opinion. We go there now only when we have our grandchildren because they have an indoor playground.

Reviewed 30 March 2015

Malfunctioning drink dispenser shot my jacket full of orange soda syrup. It was a mess. Told the counter girl (manager) who said she would be right out the check it out (and apologized). Same person never came out and checked the machine the whole time we were there.

Same person took our order with specified ingredients on grandchildren's burgers. She kindly suggested the kids meal would be less expensive even though we did not want to order the fries. Unfortunately, the burgers came out stacked with EVERYTHING on them. They bit in before we had a chance to check them so we had to "undress" their burgers. (one grandchild has food allergies). This could have been a major health issue.

Also, tables were dirty all around us. The place was a mess and they were not busy.