“Co-worker had never been.....”
Review of Halo Burger - CLOSED

Halo Burger
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Was up in Grand Blanc for some training when I suggested this Halo Burger to a co-worker. He had never been to a Halo Burger so I introduced him to this wonderful restaurant! As usual, food was AMAZING and the staff was friendly! This Halo Burger was super clean and nice on the inside! Remember, 7 days without Halo Burger makes one weak!

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Florida is nice but its missing Halo Burger. Every time I come home its off to Halo Burger. Olive Burger the best. Been the same way for over 50 years. It makes Genesee County what it is. Nice employee and great food. Yes I will be back 3 times in a week.

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

Before all the fast food restaurants arrived, Halo Burger was open. As a little girl I remember my father bringing the burgers and fries home as a treat for our family. The burgers and fries are still around but with much more variety. Always brings back good memories when I eat there.

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

It's a great place to eat!
Affordable and quality meats with friendly staff, we love coming here!
The olive burger is insanely awesome too.

Reviewed 5 September 2016

I have never been a big fan and usually have an upset stomach when I eat here. Chicken sandwich is okay, burgers are their speciality. Just average for the price.