“Good Atmosphere, ok service, Food was good”

Brick Street Bar & Grille
Ranked #8 of 96 Restaurants in Grand Blanc
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 19 March 2018

I have not been to Brick Street in several (probably more than 5) years and not much has changed. Was impressed on the number of menu items to choose from. They have a large patio area which looked really nice. I had the Chicken Parmesan and it was a good portion for the price. Service was slow but I don't feel it was our waitress, I think they where under staffed that night. The restaurant was clean and neat, but I think they could update the bathrooms. Will try again in the summer and sit in patio area.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Celebrated Valentine's Day lunch here and enjoyed their fish and chips and stuffed flounder. Staff was friendly and helpful if a little untrained about serving etiquette. Looks like they have a lovely patio for summer dining. We ate in the fireplace room but there are two additional dining rooms as well. Must be a hoppin place on weekends in the summer

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Very disappointed with the food,service was great,seemed like everything that I wanted they were out of,especially for a Saturday night,the food they did bring me was either undercooked and slimy or over cooked and dry,after 3 attempts l gave up

1  Thank Gary S
Reviewed 19 December 2017

We were one of four couples to have dinner at Brick Street before attending the Holiday Pops at the Whiting Auditorium. We chose Brick Street because most of the places in downtown Flint are crowded when shows are playing at the Whiting and they never seem to plan for them by increasing staff. We were not disappointed. The food was excellent, as always. I had the Stuffed Flounder which was great and, my wife had the Broiled Orange Roughy which was also great. The other couples dining with us were equally pleased with their choices.
The atmosphere is somewhat upscale and the service has always been wonderful. All-in-all it was a very good experience.

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

Been coming since it opened. Food never disappoints. You have to try the tomato soup. It is like no other. The wait staff is very attentive. You feel like they are your friends. Save room for dessert. The carrot cake is plenty big for two and delicious. And if you go in the summer, outside is the best seat in the house. Wear your State gear, the owner is a big fan!