“Hidden gem with something for everyone”
Review of Oliver T's

Oliver T's
Ranked #1 of 96 Restaurants in Grand Blanc
Cuisines: Deli
Description: Full service bakery and deli. Imported and domestic specialty liquor, beer, wine, chesses and groceries. 20 tap Growler Station. Meat, seafood and produce. Beautiful giftware and giftbaskets. House roasted coffee.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Oliver T's has a huge selection of wine and beer. If you have a sweet tooth there is something for all. Nice variety of gift ideas available as well.

Mike C, Owner at Oliver T's, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for shopping with us Amy. We look forward to seeing you again real soon!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Had been wanting to try out Oliver T's for lunch. Hadn't been in the store for years. I saw the Facebook post of the days special and thought they might be good. So we approached the area where the meal was being served. An older lady seemed to be in charge of the serving from two roasters, I believe. I had to keep interrupting her conversation with someone she knew to ask questions, as we didn't know how the system worked. I asked if she'd lift the lids and show us the entrée, which she did. My husband did go with the special of cabbage rolls and a sausage. I chose another special of a sandwich (which was very small) and a cup of soup. My husband needed a knife to cut the sausage (plastic utensils on a foam plate). She pointed to where the knives were, next to crackers that I could've had with my soup if she'd mentioned it. They were a distance from the serving area. Any beverage would have to be purchased elsewhere in the store (nowhere near). We were never offered that info, and she just kept talking to her friend. The food was good, but the service was not, and we certainly didn't feel welcome! I did order a cupcake at the deli after eating to take home. The price was reasonable and it was delicious! We won't go back, though, unless we want to order a deli sandwich or salad to go.

Mike C, Owner at Oliver T's, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

We apologize for the lack of attentiveness from our employee. We have offered the buffet for many years now for customers to grab a quick meal as opposed to waiting at the deli. Due to the small area we are unable to place beverages there. She probably assumed that you knew where they were but neglected to offer that to you. Thank you for letting us know and we are sorry for your experience here.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Or an interesting gift...this place is a mix of ideas...food...drink...gifts...flavor of the day...lunch to go...the deli counter is special...just such an interesting collection of prepared foods and unusual grocery items....shop and create your own gift basket...spend time browsing...a bit mixed up inside...stuff in every corner...worth a stop.

Mike C, Owner at Oliver T's, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Thanks for coming in and spending some time with us. We look forward to seeing you again real soon!

Reviewed 9 February 2018

The establishment is a mixed deli, bakery, specialty foods with a small grocery & gift area. I have been a customer for over 20 years. It use to be a GREAT place to get a deli sandwich, soup, salad, breads, deserts. The last few times I have noticed and most definitely tasted a major decline in the food served in the deli area, to the point I will no longer patronize the establishment. I am so disappointed.

If you truly are seeking a great deli go to Brioni's Deli & Cafe in Clarkston, MI. Great family owned establishment with wonderful food.

Mike C, Owner at Oliver T's, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2018

We are so sorry that you had a bad experience with us. We wish that you would have contacted us with your concerns so that we could properly address and correct them. We are a family business as well and have been serving the community for over 30 years. Our hundreds of reviews reflect our commitment to our customers over the years and the quality of the goods and services that we provide. We sincerely appreciate your business over the last 20 years as you are a big reason for our success. We hate to lose your business and wish you well in your future endeavors.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

It's probably impossible to leave Oliver T's empty-handed. The bakery area is great and their desserts are always fresh. Great selection of other items, too. Especially wine, beer, and coffee. Can't recommend this place enough.

1  Thank Andrew R
Mike C, Owner at Oliver T's, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Thanks Andrew, we appreciate your business!

Been to Oliver T's? Share your experiences!