“Delicious sandwhiches!!!”

Great Harvest Bread Co.
Ranked #1 of 5 Bakeries in Grand Blanc
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

Went here to try out their sandwiches and they are delicious!!! I highly recommend them, there are also many choices and you can build your own. I also love the bread, Parmesan sourdough and cinnamon chip being my favorites!! They also make delicious cookies, I tried the Dillon cookie and highly recommend it for anyone who wants a sweet treat!!!!

1  Thank A D

Reviewed 5 May 2016

I met a customer here - I'd never been, it was her choice. I can't eat gluten, but discovered they make gluten free bread and cookies! The variety of baked goods is wonderful and the staff is very friendly.

2  Thank patsarts
Reviewed 16 March 2016

I love their cinnamon chip bread, It's delicious, fresh and very addicting!!!!
The Parmesan Sourdough bread is also a favorite of ours! They also make delicious sandwiches and desserts! and the people who work here are wonderful! I highly recommend this place for breakfast sandwiches, lunch, and to try out their awesome bakery! They also provide a lot of healthier options as well!

2  Thank A D
Reviewed 16 March 2016

For just your right amount of carbs, this is the place to go.Bread galore! Great sandwiches with any kind of bread.

1  Thank berniengreg
Reviewed 30 August 2015 via mobile

My favorite sandwich shop in Grand Blanc. The salted chocolate Carmel cookie is my favorite, but the Dillon is a close second. Chicken salad on honey whole wheat is my favorite sandwich. We love the white bread with butter and the pizza bread. If you're in doubt just sample the baked goods, they'll give you a good size piece to try. They also do lots of community events. Try it, you won't be disappointed! My kids ask for bread from here at Valentine's Day instead of chocolate. That says it all!