“Feels good to be there”

Great Harvest Bread Co.
Ranked #1 of 5 Bakeries in Grand Blanc
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Great Harvest Bread Co is a wonderful example of how to run a local business. The staff is amazing, the food and bread to die for. They are so dedicated to making every experience there just perfect.

Reviewed 1 July 2016

I no longer live in Grand Blanc but each and every time I make a special stop to pick up my Treck bars. Everything I have ever had from here (and I have had lots) has been truly amazing! Also, the owner (Scott) is such a wonderful person and so supportive of his community. Is truly inspiring to others to do the same

1  Thank Jeanette C
Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

Went here to try out their sandwiches and they are delicious!!! I highly recommend them, there are also many choices and you can build your own. I also love the bread, Parmesan sourdough and cinnamon chip being my favorites!! They also make delicious cookies, I tried the Dillon cookie and highly recommend it for anyone who wants a sweet treat!!!!

1  Thank A D
Reviewed 5 May 2016

I met a customer here - I'd never been, it was her choice. I can't eat gluten, but discovered they make gluten free bread and cookies! The variety of baked goods is wonderful and the staff is very friendly.

2  Thank patsarts
Reviewed 16 March 2016

I love their cinnamon chip bread, It's delicious, fresh and very addicting!!!!
The Parmesan Sourdough bread is also a favorite of ours! They also make delicious sandwiches and desserts! and the people who work here are wonderful! I highly recommend this place for breakfast sandwiches, lunch, and to try out their awesome bakery! They also provide a lot of healthier options as well!

2  Thank A D