“Best bread store.”

Great Harvest Bread Co.
Ranked #1 of 5 Bakeries in Grand Blanc
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Great flavors of tasty breads. The kind staff offers a free sample every visit.
My favorites: molasses-y ginger cookies, cinnamon rolls, cheese-y bread, and the simple good white loaf.

1  Thank BetsyYarrow

Reviewed 5 September 2016

This company is very dedicated to the community and gives back. The prices are high but the quality of their products are worth it. Very good breads and cinnamon rolls.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Great Harvest Bread Co is a wonderful example of how to run a local business. The staff is amazing, the food and bread to die for. They are so dedicated to making every experience there just perfect.

Reviewed 1 July 2016

I no longer live in Grand Blanc but each and every time I make a special stop to pick up my Treck bars. Everything I have ever had from here (and I have had lots) has been truly amazing! Also, the owner (Scott) is such a wonderful person and so supportive of his community. Is truly inspiring to others to do the same

1  Thank Jeanette C
Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

Went here to try out their sandwiches and they are delicious!!! I highly recommend them, there are also many choices and you can build your own. I also love the bread, Parmesan sourdough and cinnamon chip being my favorites!! They also make delicious cookies, I tried the Dillon cookie and highly recommend it for anyone who wants a sweet treat!!!!

1  Thank A D