Lowest prices for your stay
GardenInn.com
Priceline
Expedia.comUS$135
Hotels.comUS$135
All reviews the indoor outdoor hot tub big e calvin college sports bar great stay great hotel business stay rooms are clean front desk staff close to the airport would definitely stay here again up to date fitness center first floor hgi balcony amenities
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My daughter had an elective surgery and we live out of town. We stayed at Hilton Garden Inn on E. Beltline. From the minute we arrived, Ruby at the front desk was very kind and welcoming. My daughter had an elective surgery and when we returned, Jenna at the front desk was amazingly accommodating. She went out of her way to make us comfortable. Ruby and Jenna would also ask how she was doing when I would venture out of the room for food. The bartender and cook was also very hospitable and amazing taking her special requests as she had to eat bland after her surgery. Kudos to this team!

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 23 June 2021 via mobile

Well let me first say Ruby! Ruby welcomed my family in like no other Hilton has ever done. She greeted me, thanked me for my stay and thanked me for my diamond status and asked my teenager if she needed anything to make her stay better!!!! I could go on and on about Ruby but I would hate to make the other workers jealous. Jenna also greeted us and made us welcome as well. Hot tub, pool and outdoor areas were top notch!! Room was nice and very clean with a nice balcony. Rosie made us an amazing breakfast in our last morning of our stay! This is a real gem and I highly recommend.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2021

The hotel is clean and the staff go out of their way to make you feel as comfortable as they can. The room was clean and with it’s separate ac I was able to select the temperature that I needed. My only regret was that I had to checkout. I felt like royalty!!

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 3 June 2021

the stay was great. we were able to get a room last minute - the location was perfect. right next to a lot of restaurants and downtown. the staff & room were great as well. most comfortable bed i stayed in at a hotel

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 26 May 2021

From check in to check out the staff was amazing. They went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. They interacted with my special needs son and personalized his roll away bed. Hotel was clean and Covid safe. Rooms were spacious. We would definitely return.

Date of stay: May 2021