“Lunch”

Kitchen 67
Ranked #46 of 997 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We believe that food is an art. As a tribute to the art of cooking, each day K67 will use the freshest ingredients, including locally sourced products & our classic family recipes to create an original experience for you, our valued customers. We will strive to impress you w/our high level of care & service & look to overachieve in the ways of atmosphere & ambiance. Enjoy.
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Great venue, cutting edge look and feel. Food is always good matched with good service. Very good atmosphere for everyone, children, adults of all ages

Reviewed 2 January 2017

I've gone for both lunch and dinner. For lunch I got the chicken sandwich which was excellent. It had a Founders beer coating; very very good. Fries were good too. Coincidently a couple days later I was invited there for dinner. I ordered the smothered sizzler, medium with a Caesar salad. Supposed to have caramelized onions and mushrooms. The salad came in a quart jar that the server shook at the table to distribute the dressing. Weird presentation. She shook and shook the jar and still didn't coat the romaine. Tasted fine. The steak came like 20 mins later. It looked like it had processed American and processed swiss cheese on top. Tasted processed It was cooked medium like I ordered it. Wouldn't ever order it again. Should have ordered a sandwich. Appetizers at other tables looked good.

Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

Excellent service and food for a very reasonable price. Will definitely be going here again on our next trip to Grand Rapids

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

I wanted to try this sandwich because it was an award-winning sandwich. To me, it tasted similar to the McChicken sandwich from McDonald's. It would have been better with some sort of sauce on it, in my opinion, like a pesto or barbecue or something to give it more flavor. My friends did enjoy their meals for the most part but no one found their meal to be extraordinary. One person had the prime rib, one had a pretzel bun Burger and the other had a sirloin steak. All decently prepared but not amazing. We enjoyed the selection of beer.

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

We went for our anniversary dinner during happy hour. We got our appetizer half off and got a couple wings since they were only 67 cents. The dirty bleu was really good!