“Unsanitary , Gross , nasty fraudulent ! on "2for Tuesday" they cut the chilli in half with WATER! To give you one free!”
Review of Wendy's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #492 of 977 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Reviewed 17 September 2014

AVOID this place! We have documented that the "buy one get one " chilli on Tuesdays is accomplished by reducing or diluting the chilly with WATER!
Seriously? This insulting at best and FRADULENT at worst!
Bend over consumers , Wendy's thinks we are all idiots .
It takes a LOT for me to take the time to wright any review (good or bad) and while I conceded , the world has bigger problems than watery chilly .
Fraud is fraud , it is wrong and criminal .
c'mon 68th street Wendy's Grand Rapids , MI.
This is beyond simple profit gouging , it's a slap in tha face.
I don't want a "REFUND"
Just STOP this!

1  Thank Mezzzruwib

Reviewed 4 September 2014

I look forward to my Tuesdays over by this restaurant so I can see the drive-thru staff and get my hot and ready Junior Cheeseburger and fries. They recognize my voice and are always cheerful and professional.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Loved the food. Nothing I dislike. But sometimes they forget the sauce. But most of the time quick and fast service.