“great place to eat”

Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #477 of 983 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Reviewed 28 June 2016

the place is clean and the service is fast and friendly.The price is very reasonable and sometime there are specials

Reviewed 17 September 2014

AVOID this place! We have documented that the "buy one get one " chilli on Tuesdays is accomplished by reducing or diluting the chilly with WATER!
Seriously? This insulting at best and FRADULENT at worst!
Bend over consumers , Wendy's thinks we are all idiots .
It takes a LOT for me to take the time to wright any review (good or bad) and while I conceded , the world has bigger problems than watery chilly .
Fraud is fraud , it is wrong and criminal .
c'mon 68th street Wendy's Grand Rapids , MI.
This is beyond simple profit gouging , it's a slap in tha face.
I don't want a "REFUND"
Just STOP this!

1  Thank Mezzzruwib
Reviewed 4 September 2014

I look forward to my Tuesdays over by this restaurant so I can see the drive-thru staff and get my hot and ready Junior Cheeseburger and fries. They recognize my voice and are always cheerful and professional.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Loved the food. Nothing I dislike. But sometimes they forget the sauce. But most of the time quick and fast service.