“Very Nice”

Russo's
Ranked #211 of 977 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Got a take out pizza and breadsticks order for the family on route to a soccer game. The guy working at the take out/pick up spot was super friendly and provided great service. Pizza was great and served up fairly fast for take out. Next time we'll try the inside dining as the menu looked pretty good.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

We came here because we had a coupon from the entertainment book! My husband had the ribeye with a side of spaghetti and I had the spinach stuffed shells-recommended from the waitress. Both very good! They came with a salad and delicious garlic bread. We had a wonderful attentive waitress and they even had Perrin grapefruit on tap-my favorite. I would recommend this restaurant for a home cooked good meal! Enjoy.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

My wife and I stopped in on a weekday around 5:00 p.m. We were acknowledged as soon as we entered and seated right away. My wife and I mentioned to ourselves that we hadn't been there is quite a few years. However not much had changed other than the booths are gone from the dining area. The food however, was as good as we had experienced in the past.

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

So good. We had it delivered to the hotel. Staff was friendly over the phone. Food was hot when delivered. Highly recommend. Salad was good, and They have amazing ranch. Calzone was fabulous!

Reviewed 3 May 2016

The baked stuffed shells, covered with cheese and Russo's SECRET sauce, is the best in Grand Rapids. Their pecan crusted Talapia is second.