“Amazing!”
Review of Tacos El Cunado

Tacos El Cunado
Ranked #142 of 963 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Cuisines: Southwestern, Latin, Mexican
Description: Latin-American inspired street food, delicious and authentic flavors at a reasonable price.
Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

Took a business colleague as I have been a fan of the carne asada tacos but I was convinced to try the chorizo and was equally impressed. By far the best tacos in GR.

1  Thank Edelan

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

My wife and I love the market but hadn't yet tried Tacos El Cunado. Unfortunately we were sorely disappointed. First the chips and salsa were very small and overpriced. Next, The shrimp quesadilla was extremely underwhelming. While paying more for shrimp we found the quesadillla to be scare on both shrimp and other fillings. The one bright spot was the chicken burrito which had a very good flavor. I don't know if we caught this place on a bad day or what but if it wasn't for the chicken burrito it was a solid two. The value simply wasn't there

Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

As others have said, it is true. Having lived in both so cal and Texas, I have not had a better taco in Michigan. I really like the carne asada and my wife loves the shrimp tacos. I can't say enough good things about this place.

1  Thank Edelan
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

Went for lunch yesterday and had the taco duo and a soda. Probably would have been really good, except they add such a huge amount of cilantro that is literally all you can taste. I highly recommend requesting the cilantro on the side if you go there. If I go back, I know I will be!

1  Thank Jennifer S
Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

The food is fresh and hot, and the self-service salsa and lime bar is great. They ask if you're OK with onions and cilantro, which my husband appreciated. The quesadillas and the tacos are awesome. We'd recommend the chicken (pollo) and pork (al pastor).